The Ardnamurchan Bunkhouse was recently renovated and is eco-sensitively designed and sleeps 16 people. With eight bedrooms compromising of two single rooms, five twin rooms and a family room (super king bed plus bunk beds) each room has an en-suite shower room with all bed linen provided along with a shower mat, towels and hand soap.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the bunkhouse.
The bunkhouse has a well-equipped kitchen, with complimentary tea and coffee available. The dining room has ample flexible dining space to allow you to eat together as a large or small group. One wall in the dining room is suitable and large enough for projecting from a VDU or similar.
At a glance, The Ardnamurchan Bunkhouse offers
- Sleep 16 people in comfort
- Family room has a super king bed and set of bunk beds
- All rooms en-suite & non-smoking
- All rooms including living areas and bedrooms are located on the ground floor which is good for people with mobility issues
- All linen is included in the price along with hand soap and shower mat
- Free WIFI access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Designed to environmentally sustainable and eco-friendly
- 24 hour access
- Car and bus parking
- No hidden extras
- Barbeque area
- Games area with Pool table, table tennis and board games.
- We offer breakfast, packed lunch and dinners
|Single rooms||from £40.00 per person per night|
from £78.00 per night. Family room has super king bed and pair of bunks.
|Groups and Exclusive bookings||We welcome groups to The Ardnamurchan Bunkhouse, please get in the touch for prices for groups and exclusive use.|
|Double Rooms||from £58.00 per night|
|Twin Rooms||from £50 per night|
|bed linen, towels and hand soap are included in the price||Breakfast cereal, milk, coffee, tea are free of charge to guests. Packed lunches and evening meals are additional extras.|
|All rooms are en-suite|